At ISE 2020, AVIXA™ is delivering an array of educational opportunities to suit many interests. From in-depth conferences to a variety of learning and networking sessions at the ISE Main Stage, there is something for everyone. Read on to find out more about what’s in store at AVIXA’s conferences as well as sessions at the Main Stage and the AVIXA FlashTrack stand — don’t forget to mark them on your calendar!
AVIXA HIGHER EDUCATION AV CONFERENCE
At the AVIXA Higher Education AV Conference (Tuesday, 11 February, 13:00‑17:00 at RAI, Room E102), attendees will gain insight from different perspectives on how to best enhance the learning and teaching experience through effective use of AV technologies. This year’s theme will explore the breadth of AV’s impact on education across a wide spectrum of the community.
AVIXA ENTERPRISE AV CONFERENCE
The seismic growth in data availability has opened opportunities to extract valuable insights with data analytics in workplace environments. At the AVIXA Enterprise AV Conference (Wednesday, 12 February, 13:00‑17:00, Room E102), experts will highlight how careful analysis of business interactions across email, IM, collaboration tools, and in meeting rooms can be used to inform workspace and system design, delivering a more efficient and user centric workspace.
Register for an AVIXA conference by 8 January and receive a 30% discount!
MAIN STAGE SESSIONS WITH AVIXA
Join AVIXA at the ISE Main Stage for a variety of educational opportunities. Taking place in Hall 14 (Stand 14-B190), AVIXA’s Main Stage programmes will offer enlightening opportunities for learning, networking, and more. Here are the highlights:
- Sean Wargo, Senior Director of Market Intelligence at AVIXA, will lift the lid on the latest emerging trends in the AV industry.
- The first AVIXA Diversity Council event in 2020 will feature the BBC’s Director of Creative Diversity, June Sarpong, as keynote speaker.
- Ann Brigida, Senior Director of Standards at AVIXA, will host a panel highlighting the importance of standards in AV, and how they can add value to your business.
- The AVIXA Women’s Council event will discuss the challenges facing women in the AV industry, identify areas of support, and provide a forum to exchange ideas.
- Joseph Valerio, Program Director at the AVIXA Foundation, will take part in a panel on how to introduce younger generations into the AV industry and the opportunities it presents.
AVIXA FLASHTRACK TRAINING SEGMENTS
AVIXA’s popular FlashTrack training sessions are back once again. These short, 20-minute segments delivered by industry experts will cover a wide range of interesting trends, topics, and techniques for all segments of the industry. Be sure to visit the AVIXA FlashTrack stand, 13-N110, at the show to check out the schedule and add the topics you like to your calendar.
All Main Stage and FlashTrack sessions are free to attend, and no advance booking is required.