Crestron, the world’s leading manufacturer of advanced control and automation
systems is opening its first ever Experience Centre in France, in the Nanterre area
of Paris on 30th June.
The Experience Centre has been designed to showcase its latest corporate and
residential technologies in a fully immersive environment. Crestron dealers will be
able to use the facilities to demonstrate the power of Crestron solutions to
prospective customers and grow their businesses profitably.
Visitors to the showroom will be able to see the latest solutions from Crestron
• Crestron DigitalMedia™ – distributes high-definition audio and video content
anywhere on the network without loss of quality.
• Crestron’s .AV Framework™ – is the “glue’ that enables the standardisation of
AV systems on a single IP-based platform throughout an organisation.
• Pyng™ technology – a way of making it fast and easy for any homeowner to
manage their own home automation system via the Crestron Pyng™ app.
• Crestron Fusion® – enterprise management software which can monitor and
control rooms in order to optimise your biggest investments.
• PinPoint™ – this mobile app communicates with proximity detection beacons
in each meeting space and then directs you to the right type of room for the
meeting, with pinpoint precision.
• A wide variety of the latest touch screens and handheld remotes.
Christophe Malsot, Regional Director, South West Europe & North Africa at Crestron
explains: “We are seeing a growing demand across the region for the whole range
of solutions we offer which is why this investment is happening. It is important that
we are able to support our dealers to succeed in an increasingly competitive
Robin van Meeuwen, CEO Crestron EMEA comments: “Our increased investment in
the region stems from the growing demand we are seeing across the whole range
of solutions we are offering. The technologies in the Experience Centre will help our
dealers stay ahead of the competition and thrive in an increasingly global
The new Experience Centre address is:
31, rue des Hautes Patures
Tel: +33 (0)1 47.91.00.00