Christie has added the Roadie 4K25 and Roadie 4K35 to its powerful solutions line-up for the rental staging sector. Introduced at the recent InfoComm 2014 show in Las Vegas, the ruggedised Roadie 4K25 and Roadie 4K35 3-chip DLP projectors deliver 4K (4096 x 2160) resolution at 60Hz – with optional 120Hz capability – and 25 000 and 35 000 lumens respectively.
For rental/staging applications including amusement parks, concerts, live event theatres, casinos, sporting events, large sales meetings, conventions, and more, the Roadie 4K25 and Roadie 4K35 are equipped with Christie TruLife proprietary 1.2 Gigapixel per second processing and built-in image warping and blending to deliver the high brightness, high-resolution videos and graphics that make presentations come alive.
Utilising the optional robust rigging and stacking frame, the Christie Roadie 4K25 and 4K35 are powerful projectors and perfect for large-format visual spectacles such as location-based entertainment and projection mapping. Providing detailed images with smooth motion transitions, both Roadies deliver what rental stagers demand for a more vibrant and appealing visual experience.
“Bright, brilliant images in 4K with 120Hz capability – all in a rugged and versatile package – is what the Christie Roadie 4K25 and Roadie 4K35 deliver,’ says Mike Garrido, senior product manager at Christie. “Images look clean and beautiful on almost any surface thanks to the built-in twist and warp capabilities, and the rigging and stacking frame means a fast, worry-free installation in a variety of settings.’
Key features of the Christie Roadie 4K25 and 4K35:
• 4K native resolution at 60 Hz and upgradable to 120Hz.
• Built in Twist and Warp allows pixels to be mapped onto any projection surface.
• Full connectivity with standard display port and 3G-SDI input modules.
• Stacking and rigging frame.
• Christie TruLife processing for excellent colour reproduction.
• Rental staging ruggedness; specifically built for the rigours of the road.
• Xenon illumination.
• Multi-inputs with standard 3G-SDI, display port, and optional DVI and HDMI.
The Christie Roadie 4K Series comes with a three-year parts and labour warranty and ships in November 2014.
For more information, go to www.christieEMEA.com