Christie® has set another industry benchmark with today’s launch of the world’s
brightest 1DLP® laser phosphor projector: the Christie HS Series. Featuring
‘BoldColor Technology’ for richer, more vivid colours, and a 3X colour wheel speed,
the Christie D12HD-HS and Christie D12WU-HS respectively deliver HD and WUXGA
resolution in a compact chassis that is the quietest 10,000+ lumens laser phosphor
projector on the market.
Perfect for those needing bright and rich images including rental stagers,
corporations, hotels, public spaces, and entertainment venues, the Christie HS
Series is capable of 360-degree orientation and portrait mode with colour matching
and advanced blending, warping and stacking software built in, making it extremely
flexible. The Christie HS Series also offers a full (six) lens suite covering 0.84:1 up
to 7.2:1, 3GSDI and DVI-D loop through connections so signals can be daisy
chained without external boxes, and optional fog filters.
“Christie is excited to be offering the world’s brightest 1DLP laser phosphor
projector,” said Curtis Lingard, product manager, Christie. “Featuring Christie
BoldColor Technology, we are able to achieve colours never seen before on a 1DLP
projector. The silent and low-profile design allows the HS Series projectors to work
unnoticed while everyone’s attention is exactly where you want it – on the stunning
Christie HS Series at a glance:
• Brightest 1DLP® laser phosphor projector on the market
• Christie BoldColor Technology – enriched colour performance
• Choice of WUXGA or HD resolution to perfectly match content
• Laser phosphor illumination provides reliable performance with a 20,000 hour
• Compact industrial design
• Quietest 10,000+ lumens laser phosphor projector available
• Lens memory to recall zoom, focus and lens offset settings
• Automatic and manual warps, blends and stacks
• 3D capable
Bottom-side HDMI connection and rear input cover so ceiling mount installations can
have a clean look.
For more information contact Cindy Symons at +44 (0)118 977 8000 and
email@example.com, or visit our website: www.christieEMEA.com.