Southern China’s largest ever pro audio and lighting show ProSound + Light Guangzhou will take place from 9 to 12 March 2013 at the China Import and Export Fair Pazhou Complex in Guangzhou, China’s largest pro audio and lighting manufacturing base.
Jointly organised by Guangdong International Science and Technology Exhibition Company (STE) and Messe Frankfurt, this year’s show is expecting more than 45,000 visitors to source from 910 suppliers representing China, France, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea and Taiwan.
Commenting on the record breaking number of exhibitors, Mr Hanrong Wu, Director for Guangdong International Science and Technology Exhibition Company said: “The overwhelming response proves that over the past 10 years the show has successfully developed into a prominent sourcing and knowledge platform held in high regard by the industry.’
Representing Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd, Mr Jason Cao, Senior General Manager added: “With our extensive experience in organising the Prolight + Sound brand shows worldwide, we hope our new partnership with Guangdong International Science and Technology Exhibition Company (STE) will offer the industry an enhanced international marketing platform to stimulate more business opportunities.’
Leading brands and suppliers offer broad range of products and technologies
Many leading international and local brands are taking part in the show to raise their brand awareness as well as launching new products aimed at international markets.
• FDB Audio will demonstrate their speakers and speaker drivers at their booth and at the Outdoor Line Array Demo.
• MIPRO will showcase their new wireless microphones, PA systems and amplifiers for TV shows, concerts, KTV, schools and religious association use.
• Nightsun will feature a comprehensive range of new moving-heads in different colours.
• Takstar will present their amplifiers, earphones and intelligent wireless microphones.
• In addition, Enping, a well-known microphone manufacturing base in Guangdong will organise a large zone occupying hall 5.1 featuring more than 160 important suppliers.
The show will also be packed with product and information sharing activities:
• Lighting Technology for Television Broadcasting Studio Forum and Event, 8 – 10 March
• Outdoor Line Array Demo, 9 – 12 March
• Annual Meeting for Guangdong Association of Performing Arts and Guangdong Performing Industry Exchange and Trading Forum, 9 March
• The HC360 Business Matching Programme, 9 March
• The 3rd Edition Pro Audio Technology Seminar, 11 March
ProSound + Light Guangzhou is a brand event of Prolight + Sound in Frankfurt, Germany which will be held 10 –13 April 2013. For more information about the Prolight + Sound fairs, please visit www.prolight-sound.com
For more details about the show including exhibitor list and hall plan, please visit www.soundlight.cn.