Crestron demonstrated “Technology for every space’ at the EDUCAUSE® 2017 Annual Conference, which brought together IT professionals and technology providers across the higher education landscape. Every guest who visited saw firsthand how cutting-edge Crestron solutions transform classrooms into dynamic learning environments that are interactive, collaborative, and easy to use.
“The modern classroom is highly collaborative, and often doesn’t even involve a physical room at all,’ said Roger Takacs, director of education programmes. “Crestron’s solutions empower educators and students wherever they may be by making it easy to present, share, collaborate, and distribute content.’
Crestron solutions are highly versatile and scalable, enabling educators to:
• Easily connect students and teachers so they can share content and ideas- both in-class and via distance learning
• Configure learning spaces and easily deploy them across the building or the entire campus
• Centrally monitor and manage technology health to maximise uptime
• Collect real-time and historical device and room usage data to identify trends that drive strategic purchasing and scheduling decisions
Crestron highlighted its latest groundbreaking technology and showcasing the only end-to-end AV platform that can integrate and revolutionise:
• Classroom breakout sessions
• Active learning classrooms
• Lecture halls
• Remote viewing and distance learning
In addition, Crestron technology features wired and wireless presentation software, real-time collaboration, 4K multi-window display, and a 1Gb network AV solution. Crestron provides unparalleled benefits to education technology professionals by ensuring each solution is infinitely scalable, secure, user-friendly, easy to deploy, and manageable.
“We’ve been working with top academic institutions for more than three decades,’ said Jeff Singer, executive director of product marketing at Crestron. “We understand the unique challenges and requirements of the education industry, and have provided powerful, scalable, and easy-to-manage solutions for hundreds of colleges and universities worldwide.’