Prolight + Sound Guangzhou, China’s largest pro audio and lighting show, has proved itself as an international industry event with 1,138 exhibitors from 21 countries and regions expected to attend the show from 24 – 27 February 2014 in Area A at the China Import and Export Fair Complex.
The show is jointly organised by Guangdong International Science and Technology Exhibition Company (STE) and Messe Frankfurt. This year’s rise in exhibitors represents a 23.4% increase compared to the 2013 show and includes 15 new exhibiting countries.
Commenting on the show’s increased exhibitor figures, Mr Hanrong Wu, Director of STE said: “We are glad to see that our efforts have been rewarded by the immense support from suppliers worldwide and we are projecting that more than 50,000 trade visitors will attend the show.’ Ms Fiona Chiew, Deputy General Manager of Messe Frankfurt (Shanghai) Co Ltd added: “We have also made good use of our global resources to raise the show’s international profile and to provide diverse sourcing and learning options for the growing Chinese market. For example, the Audio Brand Name Halls are new to this year’s show, and we have invited many industry leaders to speak at the fringe events.’
The following countries and regions are taking part in Prolight + Sound Guangzhou 2014: Austria, Australia, Canada, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Korea, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Taiwan, the UK and the US.
The exhibitors will present their latest products and technologies in the Audio Brand Name Halls 1.1, 2.1 and 6.1; Enping Microphone Halls 4.1 and 5.1; the KTV Hall 3.1; Pro Audio Halls 4.1, 7.1 and 8.1; and Pro Lighting Halls 3.2, 4.2 and 5.2. Altogether there are 11 halls, covering 110,000 sqm of exhibition space. Highlights include:
• Leading Italian audio brand FBT will showcase their latest J series and DJ15A speakers tailor made for professional DJs and performers. Made with new technology and modern design, the speakers are good for both fixed installation and portable use.
• Martin Professional will launch their new product and will demonstrate their MAC Viper series including high-output profile luminaire, a full-feature framing fixture and beam fixture.
• Phoenix Audio and Lighting Technology is an agent for top American and European brands Avid, Proel and Turbosound. The company will showcase the latest Turbosound’s three way line array TFA-600, TFS-550H and four way line array TFS900; Proel’s AXIOM vertical outdoor line array and WD stage monitor, and Avid’s S3L mixer.
• German-based company TW Audio will feature a full range of pro audio products including VERA36 vertical line array, SAL mini speaker, Harvey mx.16 amplifier, GLP moving head lights, LSC amplifier and JBL’s PRX700 series speakers.
As well as a diverse selection of products, this year’s show will feature many fringe events to strengthen industry development and communication:
• Lighting Technology for Television Broadcasting Studio Forum 2014
• Applications of AV System in the Hotel Industry
• The 4th Edition Pro Audio Technology Seminar
• The Guangdong Performing Industry Exchange and Trading Forum 2014
• Outdoor Line Array
• HC360 Business Matching Programme
For more information about the show, please visit www.prolightsound-guangzhou.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org